Steps to Install Canon Pixma mg2522 setup without cd
The steps to install Canon Pixma Mg2522 setup without CD are-
- With the help of a cord, connect the PC and the printer and turn them both on.
- Go to the Start menu on your PC and look for the option for sounds and hardware.
- You should be able to identify the printer devices option in the menu that appears; select it.
- Because we’re manually connecting the device, go to the add printer option and select a local printer.
- Choose the printer you’re presently working with from the list of printers presented by pressing on the Plus sign next to it.
- Once the network is up and running, go to the printer’s official website and look for the specific model driver.
- After ensuring that it is compatible with your operating system, click the download link.
- After extracting the contents from the saved file, follow the directions on the desktop wizard to install the driver.
- Adjust the language options as well as the region where the device will be used.
For a network connection, select the wired LAN settings.
- You’re done after you agree to the license agreement.
- Finally, print a document to see if the Canon Pixma mg2522 without CD installation was successful or not.
Also, check out the steps to Connect Canon Pixma MG2522 to iPhone