|Public Relation Officer
– Interested to work in Aichi-ken, Japan.
– Native English Speaker or Nationality of Israeli.
Job type: Permanent/Full Time.
Workplace: Aichi-ken, Japan
Specific work content:
We are actively recruiting foreign talented people to prepare for future overseas business expansion.
After joining the company, the Company will provide the required training.
Job Description / Responsibility:
• Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
• Writing and producing presentations and press releases
• Dealing with inquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
• Organizing promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours, and visits
• Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences, and presentations
• Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
• Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
Bachelor degree. New graduates are highly encouraged to apply, for those who are not experienced.
Working hours: 08: 15 ~ 17: 30
(Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, summer holidays,
New Year’s holidays, annual paid leave, special leave ※ With our calendar
• English business level, Japanese business level.
• Able to respond flexibly without sticking to Japan or abroad.
• Ready to accept Challenge & Committed to following company rules & regulation.
• Good Personality with having constantly smiling attitude will be preferable.
• People who have good skill to convince people & Problem-solving capability.
• People who have good communication skill to work with overseas.
• Those who can think systematically & strategically.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to:
For those interested applicants, please register with the HI WORK registration to continue the process:
If you’re looking for a Translator Job, Apply & Register Here: