Price of Gold Calculated?
Gold has over the years been a perfect hedge against inflation. Investors are increasingly looking at gold as an important investment. Goodreturns (OneIndia Money) is providing gold price in India herewith for our readers informational purposes only. These gold rates are updated today and are sourced from reputed jewellers in the country.
How is hallmarked gold rate today in India determined?
Now, first the important thing is that there is no difference between normal gold rate and hallmarked gold rate. Nobody charges extra for giving you hallmarked gold rate. It is the same rate at which the normal gold is sold. The only difference is that you are ensured of purity when you buy normal gold.
Hallmarked gold rate vs normal gold rate Price of Gold Calculated?
1) There is no difference in gold prices
2) You are ensured of purity through hallmarking.
3) You have to take the precious metal to the essaying centres
4) Not many essaying centres are available in the market.
5) Some have advocated a stringent quality practice that has to established at the testing centres.