how to apply for Ontario PNP (OINP) Program
Desiring to settle in the Ontario province of Canada should from beforehand derive an idea about Ontario through various information available in the book, website, magazine, etc. When reaching Ontario, the first thing one is to locate is a temporary accommodation.
One can stay on a day to day basis in a hotel or a motel. The price range will vary according to the choice of city. One can stay in the towns like Toronto, Ottawa, Kingston, and Waterloo.
One can also wait in a bed and breakfast basis that means the person shares a bedroom and gets breakfast in temporary accommodation. One can also temporarily stay at hostels or YMCA.
Eligibility and Requirements for Ontario PNP In 2019:
An applicant should meet with all the following requirements in order to get a Canada permanent resident card
- Employment offer (in which they have the expertise) from a sanctioned recruiter of Ontario of permanent nature in a profession (NOC List A, B, or 0).
- Requirement of minimum qualification certificate/diploma/degree which makes them eligible.
- Experience in their occupational field as per requirement of the program
- Intent to live in Ontario.
- Express Entry score – All applicants must have a score of 400 points or greater in Canada Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System, and it must remain throughout provincial and federal processing (only for those applicants applying under Ontario Express Entry System).
- Mandatory to score at least 6/7 or higher in the IELTS language test. One can clear the alternate exam of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) with the minimum score of 7 or more.
Read more about Ontario PNP (OINP) Program