Acrylic Noise Barrier Also Gives A Visual Enjoyment<
As a good sound insulator, acrylic noise barrier is frequently used along freeways, overpasses, bridges, railways, highways and other places where need sunlight while blocking noise out.
Acrylic sound barrier allows approximately 92% light transmission, so it not only reflects traffic noise but also harmoniously blends into the surroundings. Similar to aluminum barrier, acrylic sound barrier has a hardened surface and can bear graffiti and scratching. Although exposed to sunlight and all weathers, its clarity will remain a decade of years.
Specification of acrylic noise barrier:
- Length: 1850 mm, 2450 mm, 3100 mm.
- Width: 1250 mm, 1500 mm.
- Thickness: 15 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 30 mm.
- Colors: Clear, milky, opal, black, green, etc.
- Packaging: PE film and pallets for safe delivery.
Note: Special shapes, sizes or thicknesses are available on special order.
Advantages of acrylic noise barrier:
- 10-year guarantee and requires little maintenance.
- UV resistant.
- Excellent resistance to all weathers and corrosive elements.
- Suitable to residential and commercial applications.
- Excellent optical properties.
- Cost effective option.
Acrylic sound barrier used in an office giving a clean and fashion feeling.
Acrylic sound barrier is often used to reflect traffic noise yet make the passengers enjoy the views along the way.